1. The Offer
1. Restaurant-online.eu publishes the Offer on behalf of the Restaurants on the Platform, in accordance with the Restaurant information supplied by the Restaurants. Restaurant-online.eu does not verify the accuracy or completeness of the restaurant information and is not responsible for the performance of the Agreement.
2. The Restaurant may use ingredients and additives of meals and drinks, that could cause allergies and intolerances. If a Customer is allergic to any foodstuffs, we advise to contact the Restaurant by telephone for current allergen information before placing an Order.
1. The Agreement is effective as from the moment the Customer finalizes the Order by clicking the 'Buy now' button at the end of the the process of placing an Order through the Platform.
2. After receipt of the Order, Restaurant-online.eu will electronically confirm the Order to the Customer.
3. The Agreement can only be executed by the Restaurant if the Customer provides correct and complete contact and address information when placing the Order. The Customer is obliged to immediately report any inaccuracies in the (payment) data supplied or mentioned to Restaurant-online.eu or the Restaurant.
4. the Customer is required to be available by telephone or email (as indicated when placing the Order) for both the Restaurant and Restaurant-online.eu for information on the status of his Order.
5. If the Customer decides to have the Order delivered, the Customer must be present at the delivery address indicated by the Customer in order to take receive the Order items.
6. If Restaurant-online.eu delivers the Order on behalf of the Restaurant, Restaurant-online.eu may charge the Customer delivery costs. The current delivery costs are stated on the Platform before a customer places an Order. A receipt for these delivery costs can be requested with Restaurant-online.eu.
7. If the Customer decides to collect the Order, he should be present at the selected time at the collection location of the Restaurant, as indicated in the confirmation email, text message or on the Platform.
8. Upon delivery of the Order, the Restaurant could ask for identification if the Order contains alcoholic products or other products with an age limit. If the Customer cannot identify himself adequately or does not meet the minimum age requirements, the Restaurant will refuse to deliver the relevant products to the Customer. In this case, cancellation costs equal to the purchase price (excluding VAT) for the product with age limit may be charged to the Customer.
9. Restaurant-online.eu does not accept any liability relating to the execution of the Agreement.
10. After placing the Order, the Customer can upon his sole discretion choose to tip a courier via the available online payment methods.
11. The Tip is intended for the couriers and cannot be considered as payment for services of Restaurant-online.eu. Restaurant-online.eu will thereby only act as a trustee and transferor of the tip amounts.
12. Restaurant-online.eu will transfer the Tip to the couriers in case those are directly engaged via Restaurant-online.eu. In case a courier is not engaged via Restaurant-online.eu but directly by the Restaurant, Restaurant-online.eu transfers the Tip to the Restaurant and obliges the Restaurant to pay-out the Tip to the courier. Restaurant-online.eu cannot guarantee or be held responsible for the transfer of the Tip from the Restaurant to the courier.
13. After the Customer has received a confirmation of placing the Tip, the Tip cannot be refunded or returned.
1. Considering the perishable nature of the Offer, the Customer shall not be entitled to dissolve the Agreement. Orders cannot be cancelled by the Customer with Restaurant-online.eu. Cancellation of the Order with the Restaurant is only possible by the Customer if the Restaurant explicitly indicates that Cancellation of the Order by the Customer is possible.
2. The Restaurant is entitled to cancel the Order, e.g., if the Offer is no longer available, if the Customer has provided an incorrect or inoperative telephone number or other contact information, or in case of force majeure.
3. If the Customer places a false Order (for example by providing incorrect contact information, by not paying or by not being present on the delivery or collection location in order to receive the Order) or otherwise fails to comply with his obligations pursuant to the Agreement, Restaurant-online.eu shall be entitled to refuse any future Orders from such Customer.
4. Restaurant-online.eu is entitled to refuse Orders and cancel Agreements on behalf of the Restaurant, if there is reasonable doubt about the correctness or authenticity of the Order or contact information. If the Customer places Orders that appear as false or fraudulent, Restaurant-online.eu may report this to the police.
§ The Customer cannot revoke an Order with the Restaurant, as far as the delivery of goods is concerned:
which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer (§ 312g (2) no. 1 BGB);
§ which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly (§ 312g para. 2 no. 2 BGB);
§ which for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery (§ 312g para. 2 no. 3 BGB);
§ if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature (§ 312g para. 2 no. 4 BGB).
2. For the part of the order which does not fall under the exclusion facts mentioned above, the Customer is entitled to a right of withdrawal insofar as the Customer is a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB. "Consumer" is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel the contract with the Restaurant within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send a clear statement (eg a letter, fax but preferably an e-mail) to Restaurant-online.eu (yd yourdelivery GmbH, Am Karlovy Vary 16, 10785 Berlin, info@ , fax: ) about your decision to cancel the Agreement. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required.
In order not to exceed the cancellation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you revoke the Agreement, the Restaurant has to return all your payments, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs that result from you selecting a different type of delivery than the most favourable standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your cancellation of the contract has been received by us. For the repayment, the Restaurant uses the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for repayment fees.
The Restaurant may refuse to repay until it has received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the Agreement, please fill out this form and send it back to us.)
§ to yd. GmbH, Berlin, info@ , Fax:
§ I / we (*) hereby revoke the Agreement concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
§ Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
§ name of the consumer (s)
§ address of the consumer (s)
§ Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
1. At the moment the Agreement is concluded in accordance with the provisions these General Terms and Conditions for Customers, Customer is obliged to pay the Restaurant for the Order. The Customer may fulfil this payment obligation by using an online payment method through the Platform or by payment to the Restaurant at the door or at the collection location.
2. Subject to the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Customers, the (partial) reimbursement of an online payment shall only be possible if the Order cannot be delivered (entirely). The reimbursement shall always be made into the same account as the one from which the payment has been made. Depending on the payment method used by the Customer, the processing of the reimbursement will take a maximum of 10 working days.
3. The Restaurant has authorized Restaurant-online.eu to accept the Customer’s online payment on behalf of the Restaurant.
1. Complaints from the Customer about the Offer, the Order or the performance of the Agreement, are to be filed with the Restaurant. The sole responsibility for the Offer of the Restaurant and the performance of the Agreement lies with the Restaurant. Restaurant-online.eu may only assume a mediating role.
2. If the Customer has a complaint as regards the Service, the complaint is to be communicated by means of the contact form, by email or ordinary mail to the Restaurant-online.eu customer service, at the contact address as indicated in article 2 of the present General Terms and Conditions for Customers.
3. Once the complaint has been received by Restaurant-online.eu, the latter shall react as soon as possible, but not later than within one week, with a confirmation of receipt. Restaurant-online.eu aims to handle the complaint as soon as possible, but not later than within two weeks.
4. Complaints as described in sections 1 and 2 of this article must be filed promptly within due time after the Customer has detected the shortcomings, be fully and clearly described and filed with the respective Restaurant (section 1) or Restaurant-online.eu (section 2).
5. The European Commission manages an ODR platform. This platform can be found on http://ec.europa.eu/odr . Restaurant-online.eu explicitly excludes the use of any Alternative Dispute Resolution as referred to in Directive 2013/11/EU. The email address of Restaurant-online.eu is info@ .
6. Restaurant-online.eu is not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
1. When placing the Order, the Customer may also subscribe to the Restaurant-online.eu newsletter. The Customer can unsubscribe from this newsletter through lieferando.de/en/newsletter or by contacting the customer service (see 'Correspondence Address' in article 2 of these General Terms and Conditions for Customers). There are no other costs than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs.
1. Restaurant-online.eu offers customers the opportunity to rate the performance of the Restaurant. The customer's ratings must not be of radical, sexist, insulting, libelous or otherwise unlawful content and should otherwise violate any third party rights (including intellectual property rights).
2. Restaurant-online.eu may post reviews on the platform and remove them from the platform if the ratings violate the aforementioned criteria.
Restaurant-online.eu shall process personal data relating to the Customer. The processing of personal data is subject to the Privacy Statement.
1. Restaurant-online.eu shall not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of the Offer, the Restaurant information on the Platform, and/or Platform availability.